Friday, June 11, 2010

Enjoying My Holidays

I haven't been posting anything here lately, but that's because I have been relaxing myself for the mid-term holidays. After 10 weeks of work and stress, nothing beats a week or two of holidays to recharge ourselves. However, as teachers, holidays won't be exactly work-free, as we need to mark exam papers during this time. For this, I feel a bit guilty because so far, I have spent more time enjoying myself than marking my papers. They're still sitting on my desk waiting for me to pore over. It's really hard to work when we're in holiday mode... Well, whatever the reason, marks are needed after the holidays, so I need to meet the deadline, by hook or by crook.

In the meantime, I'm in KL now doing some shopping at the various shopping malls around the city. My plan today: have some breakfast, then head off to 1 Utama, one of the biggest shopping malls in Malaysia, spend 4 or 5 hours there, then off to Mines Convention Centre for Read Malaysia Book Exhibition (I'm a book lover!), then it's back to my hotel to massage my sore feet at night.

I'll do the marking tonight... or tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment